Soccer Spotlight does not offer video recording services for games.
However, we have suggestions for how to film and the best practices.
Video filming should follow the following principles
- Filmed from the halfway line and at elevation (if possible)
- Video should ALWAYS include the ball (important for tactical perspective)
- Videographer should avoid zooming too far in or too far out.
- As a reference, players jersey numbers should be recognizable
- Video should be shot in HD, and not on a cell phone.
- Video should be exported to the internet in the closest quality to how it was filmed.